Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pure and Simple




Tea is a cup of life. 
~Author Unknown
  
I'm having hot green tea in here, taken at House of Tang Restaurant in HongKong last month.  Oh, how I love the tea set. I think I'm going back to tea drinking, I'm having stomach acidity lately from drinking too much coffee.

I'm feeling... I think mix emotion... can't explain... I'll be in HongKong this weekend, that makes me happy, stressed, tired...

On my mind is to Thank God for all the blessings! I would also like to greet everyone...

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Thanksgiving Day is a jewel,
to set in the hearts of honest men;
but be careful that you do not take the day,
and leave out the gratitude."
-E.P. Powell

♥Come Tea with Me♥

3 comments:

  1. I think I've been to that same restaurant already. If I'm not mistaken, that one teapot is for the tea and the other is for washing the china before using them, am I right?

    I hope you have a splendid time in HongKong.

    More blessings to you, Lani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lani,

    I've been trying to leave a comment under your Saturday Sightings post. I clicked "post a comment"but couldn't find the comment box. Sorry about that.
    Thanks for joining Saturday Sightings again. Those garden photos look so interesting. Wow, you really been around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a problem too, that's why I exported all the posts from that page. Now I have so much links :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for the comments!

 
Copyright 2011 @ HongKong Frequently Visited